IMA gives assurances for the integrity of the data generated by staff employing approved methods and instrumentation, but it is not liable for inferences or conclusions drawn by third party(ies).
See What's New for recent Press Articles.
Journal Articles, Books and Reports
- [Alemu I, J. (8)]; McClanahan TR, Donner SD, Maynard JA, MacNeil MA, Graham NAJ, et al. 2012. Prioritizing Key Resilience Indicators to Support Coral Reef Management in a Changing Climate. PLoS ONE 7(8): e42884. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0042884
- de Souza, G., P.W. Gabbadon, and A. Titus. Polyculture Trials involving prawns Macrobrachium rosenbergii, armoured catfish Hoplosternum littorale, and red hybrid tilapia in earthen ponds in Trinidad. 47th Annual Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute.
- Juman, R. and Ramsewak, D. 2009. The status of mangrove forests in Trinidad and Tobago, Institute of Marine Affairs. Research Report
- Juman, R. and Ramsewak, D. 2011. Land cover changes in the Caroni Swamp, Trinidad from 1942-2007, Institute of Marine Affairs. Research Report
- Kishore, R, Marshall, C.M, Ramsundar, H., de Souza, G., Haylock, H. and Finlay, J. 2006. Political organisation and socio-economics of fishing communities of Trinidad and Tobago, Belize and Grenada. In: Coastal Resource Management in the Wider Caribbean: resilience, adaptation and community diversity
- Kishore, R. and H. Ramsundar. 2007. Community-Based Fisheries Management: A Case Study of Fishing Communities from Ortoire to Guayaguayare, Trinidad. 59th Proceedings of the Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute, Belize City: Belize 59: 99 – 110
- Kishore, R. and Solomon, F. 2005. Age and growth studies of Caranx hippos (Crevalle jack) from Trinidad using hard-parts. 56th Proceedings of the Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute Conference 56: 227-239
- Kishore, R., C.M. Marshall, H. Ramsundar, G. de Souza, H. Haylock, and J. Finlay. 2006. Political organisation and socio-economics of fishing communities of Trinidad and Tobago, Belize and Grenada. In: Coastal Resource Management in the Wider Caribbean: resilience, adaptation and community diversity. Edited by Yvan Breton. Kingston: Ian Randle Jamaica and International Development Research Centre, Ottawa, Canada
- Kishore, R., Chin, X and Ramsundar, R. 2003. Potential Impacts of industrial development on coastal fisheries in the Gulf of Paria, Trinidad. Proceedings of the 54th Annual Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute pp.13-27
- Hassanali, Kahlil. 2009. Coastal Conservation Project. An Assessment of the Coral Reefs of Tobago
- Banjoo, Darryl. 2006. Assessment of Biota Quality in the Gulf of Paria: Hydrocarbon Component.
- Bullock, Christine. UNEP/ IPID REGIONAL PROJECT Planning & Environmental Management of Heavily Contaminated Bays & Coastal Areas in the Wider Caribbean
- Fish, seagrass and the IMA symposium
- Urgent need for Coastal Management